Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Finding The Best Laptop


A few weeks ago, my Acer Travelmate 4200 was broken. Then I tried to search for a new notebook. I went into many stores near my home but most of them didn't give us detailed information about new laptops. I said to myself, "I need more information" so I turned on my computer and opened my internet browser. After Googling several times, finally I got the image about what laptop should I buy. I went to a site which provide us all the information about best laptops. There, I read some good information and I was tempted to buy one. I set up my budget and thanks to God I have $3,000 for my new laptop.

I love to play games although I am a busy person. So I decided to buy a high-tech notebook, probably between new dell laptops and HP laptops. I went back to that laptop site then I chose to buy XPS M1710. I know this notebook is not new anymore, but still worth it for a gamer like me. After I received it, I can't resist the temptation to try all the latest games. I was astonished by its performance. With GeForce Go 7900 GTX, XPS M1710 is definitely the best laptop from my personal experience!

I compared my XPS 1710 to my friend's laptop, HP Compaq 6910p. Obviously my XPS 1710 is better but he explained many things about his notebook. Well, finally I understand. If you are a busy people like my friend, Compaq 6910p is a better choice. But if you want something good, something beautiful, and more importantly, you have enough money, than XPS products (in my case, XPS 1710) would be suitable for you.

Between Compaq 6910p and XPS 1710, there are slight differences. XPS 1710 is still much more expensive, use better graphic card, and of course better hard disk. Compaq 6910 is not as good as XPS 1710 but it's light and you can carry it wherever you want. I'm not a mobile person even though I'm busy but my friend is a very dedicated person to his job. When his boss tells him to go, he'll go as long as his boss pays his wage. If you are like my friend, Compaq 6910p or ultraportable laptops hopefully is what you need.

I have enough money to buy new laptops but if you prefer to save some hundreds of dollars, maybe it'll be wiser to buy used laptops.

It is easy to find which is new and which is used, just go to electronic stores (especially small stores) then you can find many used notebooks there. However, the choices are limited. Personally, I think eBay is the best bet for us to find many used laptops. I still remember in eBay there is one cheap HP Pavilion HDX Entertainment. I think Pavilion HDX Entertainment is a very popular product and you can get it for cheap price if you are clever enough.




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。