Friday, November 2, 2012

Upgrade or Repair Your Own Laptop Yourself


Having computer problems is your display screen fading or maybe your keys on your laptop key board are fading or some of the keys are sticking? So if your used laptop could use a tune up or maybe you just need more space for your files before you think about buying a new laptop or computer review some of these websites and decide if maybe doing an upgrade might save you some time and money.

Upgrade or Repair Your Own Laptop Yourself

Having computer problems is your display screen fading or maybe your keys on your laptop key board are fading or some of the keys are sticking? Would you like to upgrade your used laptops hard drive or maybe you need to add some more memory, but you are not sure just how to address these problems?

Did you know that if you get on the internet and do a search for change out your hard drive you will find many sites offering free help on performing just such a task? Many of these sites will even so you with step by step pictures and descriptions on just what you need to do and how to do it. If you should have a problem many have a way to contact them and they will offer personal advice should you run into any problems too.

I live in a small rural town and the nearest computer shop is over 100 miles away so I have been using these sites for several years now for my used laptop repairs and have saved a nice hand full of change doing my own upgrades. I've also become known as the go to guy with many of my friends and family when they need some assistance with their computers. I've thought about charging for my services several times and then I remember that the information I have been using I get for free from individuals who I know have spent hour's putting this information together and publishing it on the web for anybody to use, so I just do not feel right about charging for my services.

One of my favorite sites for finding the information I need is "Laptop Repair 101.com" I have used this site time and again for many repairs and upgrade to my used laptop and many of my friends computers as well the information that is provided here is well written and very easy to understand even if you do not know much about computer parts they step you through the process step by step and with the graphics they provide it becomes a simple process to do many of these upgrades your self.

So if your used laptop could use a tune up or maybe you just need more space for your file before you think about buying a new laptop or computer review some of these websites and decide if maybe doing an upgrade might save you some time and money. Besides it will give you a good feeling knowing that you just completed an upgrade your self and not only saved some money but now know just that much more about your laptop. Give it a try or at least look at the information out there and then decide if you want to become your own laptop technician.




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。